Unsure how to fix this

PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: Unsure how to fix this

Posted:28 Jan 2013 (15:43 UTC)
Valerie, the image is only about 2 x 1 inch - the image is small, which is why you are getting this warning. When it prints, it may be pixelated, particularly if you order a larger book. This page on image resolution should help - http://www.prestophoto.com/wiki/understanding+resolution

If you have the original files from your camera, these should have a high enough resolution for print.

If you continue to have trouble, please contact at support@prestophoto.com

VIovio Support
Valerie Griffin

Posted:28 Jan 2013 (03:32 UTC)
Thanks and I do need assistance - attempting to set up my book (layout) and I get the error message on a particular photo ("Your image is too low DPI - 800x541")

ALL my photos have been saved at 300 DPI - do I need to save them at 600 or?

Frustrated - appreciate the help.
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Posted:25 Jan 2013 (13:51 UTC)
Valerie,

Hello!

If at any point you want us to take a closer look at a personal project (support@prestophoto.com), or if you have any further questions please let us know!

Best,
PrestoPhoto support
support@prestophoto.com
Valerie Griffin

Posted:25 Jan 2013 (03:02 UTC)
Decided to start over
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Posted:24 Jan 2013 (13:50 UTC)
Valerie,

Greetings from PrestoPhoto!

Would you mind emailing this concern along with the projects project ID number to support@prestophoto.com. This way we'll be able to take a closer look directly at the project and see what we need to do to fix it!

Best,
PrestoPhoto support
support@prestophoto.com
Valerie Griffin

Unsure how to fix this

Posted:24 Jan 2013 (03:20 UTC)
Assistance is appreciated...

I just started an 11 x 8.5 (Landscape) children's book/general photography and all photos uploaded just fine. However, when I placed the poto I wanted for my "Front Cover" I see it went on the "Back Cover". I tried to click and drag it onto the "Front Cover" to no avail. Is there a "fix" for this?

Thanks much
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page