IPad app-selected Print photobook-preview online says "coming soon"

PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: IPad app-selected Print photobook-preview online says "coming soon"

Posted:29 Jan 2013 (15:04 UTC)
Hi, Sara! To delete a single photo off of a page, double tap the page and then tap the red button beside the photo on the list that appears next to the page. Then, tap "Delete". Thanks for letting us know about the preview issue - I will pass this on to our engineering team. Let us know if you have any other feedback! PrestoPhoto Support
Sara Mathis

Posted:24 Jan 2013 (22:05 UTC)
I added more pages to my test book. It worked! Wonderful! A few things on the ipad app: 1. Is there a way to delete a photo off a page? It is not clear to me how to do that. I ended up deleting pages all together because I couldn't figure out how to get unwanted photos off the page. 2. When you are finished previewing the photobook, the done button does not work. I have to exit the app, then close the app and reopen it to get back into my library. I'm really excited about the possibilities of the app in regards to my on-the-go digital scrapbooking and memory keeping! This is the first one I've found that has real potential!
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Posted:24 Jan 2013 (18:55 UTC)
Sara, thank you so much for giving our iPad app a try! The minimum number pages you can order is 4 (that is just for loose pages). For bound books, you need to have at least 14 pages. Books with fewer pages become loose in the binding and pages fall out. PrestoPhoto Support
Sara Mathis

IPad app-selected Print photobook-preview online says "coming soon"

Posted:24 Jan 2013 (14:07 UTC)
I used the iPad app to make a 2 page photobook. It's just a test before I make my actual photobook because I wanted to make sure everything works before I spend much time on it. I selected Print Photobook option for my book, got the message that the photobook had uploaded successfully and clicked on the link for the site to see the book in my account. The preview of my Photobook (138847) says coming soon and the following error message was displayed: No press-ready PDF is available for this project. Please return to Step 1 of the book making process and complete the steps in order. I returned to step 1 and I still can't see a preview of my book. Any suggestions?
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page