Your app

Comment on Contact
Ashley

Re: Your app

Posted:17 Feb 2013 (20:00 UTC)
That's what I've been doing all along....
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Posted:11 Feb 2013 (15:22 UTC)
Ashley, instead of tapping "Print Book" tap "Export Book" this should send the file to your iTunes account where you can then send it to us. Please let us know if you have trouble with this.

PrestoPhoto Support
Ashley

Posted:07 Feb 2013 (23:50 UTC)
I would send it but I can't export cause the app keeps shutting down when ever I try. I have tried countless times.
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Posted:07 Feb 2013 (19:42 UTC)
AShley, thank you so much for your reply. We haven't been able to reproduce thi error, but our engineering team is working to figure out what is happening. I know you have some deleted pages, but if you could send us what you have, it would help us diagnose the issue. You can export your file to your iTunes account and send it to us via FTP or Dropbox. FTP instructions here here:

http://www.prestophoto.com/ftp/

Our Dropbox email is marketing@prestophoto.com.

Once you have done this, please send us an email at support@prestophoto.com.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

PrestoPhoto Support
Ashley

Posted:07 Feb 2013 (04:05 UTC)
I have upgraded before all of this started. It was after the upgrade that it stopped exporting and started deleting. I have the new iPad 32gb.
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Posted:06 Feb 2013 (17:11 UTC)
Ashley, thank you so much for this helpful information. We have not been able to replicate the problem on our end, but I have asked the engineering team to check the crash reports. In the mean time, can you let us know which iPad you are using, the iPad 2 or the New iPad? Also, have you upgraded to the new iOS yet? If not, please upgrade and let us know if that helps.

VIovio Support
Ashley

Posted:06 Feb 2013 (00:57 UTC)
I am running the latest version. Every time I try to export the app shuts off. I tried restarting the app and my iPad. It deletes my pages randomly. Once I was working on the latest page and it deleted my front cover. Another time I had 52 pages done, and I went to my library and opened my book again and the pages were there. I exited the app and the next day I opened the app and I only had 33 pages!!!! It also keeps saying that my devise is running out of space but I still have 12gb left ... Is it posable to combine different books into one??? I really want to print my book here. So if making a few min books and combine them so I don't loss pages I will. I need this to work because ill be doing this every year and I don't feel like have trouble. Deleted pages is the biggest problem.
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Posted:05 Feb 2013 (18:22 UTC)
Ashley, I am so sorry you are having trouble! First, please be sure you are running the latest version. When you say it's deleting pages, are you exiting the app and logging back in and finding pages missing? Please describe the issue in more detail so we can assist you.

When exporting the book, you should leave the app open and running until it has completed uploading.

If you continue to experience these issues, please contact us at support@prestophoto.com.

VIovio Support
Ashley

Your app

Posted:04 Feb 2013 (22:20 UTC)
I am not to happy with ur app. It keeps deleating some of my pages and it won't export my book ! ! Plz fix this! I'm trying to make a book of 300 pages and if this keeps up ill make and print this book somewhere else!
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page