Comment on Contact
Meghan Haviland
Posted:18 Sep 2013 (13:05 UTC)
Hello Bob!

Thank you for your message. I replied to the email you sent but it does not seem like you got my message. I have copied it below. (:biggrin:)

We received your file, however the dust jacket end flaps are inside of the book instead of being part of the cover. This happened because the iPhoto file was not saved properly. I did not realize you were uploading end flaps after all because the smaller file that you added to your projects did not have them.

Here is a link to directions on how to save the iPhoto file properly : www.prestophoto.com/products/images/iphoto-saveaspdf.jpg

I will also attach a link for you of our helpful screencast all about saving and uploading your iPhoto book - this will walk you step by step through the process: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYHivQ7FYH0&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Once you have the file saved properly, go ahead and FTP it like you did last time and let me know.

If you do not wish to have end flaps, that is fine. I will ask an engineer to take them out of the file. I'll be happy to help either way. Thanks, Bob! I am also available on live chat today for speedier assistance.

Warm regards,
Meghan
support@prestophoto.com
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page