Had to write.

Comment on Contact
Shantelle

Re: Had to write.

Posted:22 Jan 2015 (03:24 UTC)
Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words - they definitely made my day. :) We're glad you stayed with Presto!

Please let me know if you have questions, I'm happy to help!

Warm regards,

Shantelle
support@prestophoto.com
cao

Had to write.

Posted:22 Jan 2015 (01:15 UTC)
I just needed to reach out to you guys and let you know that you have by far, the best online customer service I have ever come across. Shantelle and I went back and forth getting my book ready for print - her emails were kind, personable, informative, timely and unlike any other customer service departments that I've dealt with. As if that wasn't great enough, I Just received my book in the mail and can't even begin to describe how perfect it came out. It is my graphic design portfolio, so it is very important to me. For the cost, I didn't expect to be "wowed" by the end result…so when I saw it…I just couldn't believe how beautiful it came out. Before I found your website I was about to spend $200 on another website. I definitely got more than I bargained for with you guys. Thanks so much for the awesome customer service and for making beautiful printed books so affordable - please make sure Shantelle gets her shout out!! :)
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page