THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Comment on Contact
Shantelle

Re: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Posted:01 Sep 2015 (18:20 UTC)
Wow, Angela, Thank you so much for your kind words - they definitely made our day!

Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future, as you know we're happy to help. :)
Angela Kalnins

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Posted:01 Sep 2015 (15:09 UTC)
I'm often the first one to take to innerspace and complain when a company lets me down...but I'm also the first to send out praise and gratitude when a company does great by me. That's the case right now. I NEED to let you know how impressed I am with your company, your employees and your product!!! I had a wonderful experience printing my loose pages recently. Your employees were SOOOO helpful and so considerate. I got a little lost during the upload and submitting process (I'm a real ninny sometimes in new websites) yet your employee led me through with such respect and courtesy....it was refreshing!

I've been burned a few times with other companies...bad service or bad product (sometimes both)...but not this time. Received my pages in the mail yesterday and I LOVE THEM! SO PRETTY!!! And the cost--EXCEPTIONAL!!!!

I could go on all day.... YOU, Presto Photo, have a customer for life!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page