Cost per page if printing on one side

Comment on Photo Book Printing
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: Cost per page if printing on one side

Posted:08 Jul 2010 (16:24 UTC)
greetings from PrestoPhoto, and thank you for your interest.

All of our books follow the same pricing formula base cost + per page cost + any extras you select. Here is a link to our product catalog.

http://www.prestophoto.com/wiki/Catalog

From that page all you need to do is look for the trim size you prefer and you can change the number of pages to see how different number of pages will effect the price of your book. You can also change the number of books.

All interior pages are printed as two-sided (just like a novel). Each side of a piece of paper is a page. The 9x7 and 8.5x11 softcover books also offer a single-sided print option for a modest price increase. This option is available during the checkout process for these books.

As a note:

For each book there is a base fee and the per page fee. The base fee for our softcover books is $4.99. The base fee for our hardcover books is $14.99. The fee covers the set up, printing the coves, and binding. The per page fee is .25 for the digital satin paper and .30 for the digital silk paper. You can create a page with as many pictures as you like on it and the price per page remains the same.

We prefer .jpg images. There is no cost to upload your images. You only pay for the books you purchase.

PrestoPhoto support
Bethany Goodrich

Cost per page if printing on one side

Posted:07 Jul 2010 (21:03 UTC)
Hi there. I am interested in making/purchasing several photobooks and in fact making photobooks my "goto" instead of photo albums for now on. I am curious about pricing per "page". I understand that a page is ONE side of a piece of paper- so if the book is .30 cents a page one piece of paper front and back is 60 cents. What if I chose to print on only one side? I would like to feature a single photo one the right and leave the page to the left blank (ie. white) will it still cost me 30 cents even without any ink or printing?
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page