- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- We may collect personal information when you register, when you use our services, when you visit our pages or the pages related to the content contained within the site. We may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your first and last name and email address, We may request information about your address, occupation, industry, and information required to pay royalties. Once you register with us and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- We collect information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners and services that we offer.
- We automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, browser settings, and pages requested. We also requires a cookie, which is only used to keep track of your login status.
- We use information for the following general purposes: fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, provide information about our products, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients. Information Sharing and Disclosure.
- We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances.
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help us communicate with you about offers from us and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We will set and access our cookies on your computer.
- You can edit your account information at any time.
- Certain communications from us, such as service announcements, administrative messages and newsletters, are considered part of your membership and you may not opt out of receiving them.
- You may delete your account by contacting support.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. *We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Your account information is password-protected. You are responsible for not sharing your password.
- In certain areas we use industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions related to commerce.
- We may update this policy. We may notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account or by placing a notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, contact us at: email@example.com