How to Show Others Your BookTo show others your book online, simply send or post this link: http://www.prestophoto.com/bookstore/ and then add the id# of your book (this can be found in your book preview's url).
For example, this is what a recent book link would look like:
To make your book viewable to people without an existing account, please follow these steps:
1) Go to the project preview page. Click the blue edit button, next to the Layout and Flip Preview button.
2) Click "Show Public Customers a Custom Preview". This will enable the Layout preview to your customers.
3) Click "My Account" from the drop down list by your name at the top right of your dashboard. Then click "Preferences".
4) Scroll down to "User Information". Switch it to public. Then click "Change Preferences".
Your book should be viewable to your customers!
Making your Layout Preview PublicAfter logging into your account, visit the Webstore for your book and click the Edit button (the blue button with a pencil) in the top right corner. When the Layout Preview opens, check the box for "Show public customers a custom preview" and close the Preview - that's it!
You Are Ready to Sell Your Work to the WorldThe commissions due to you are based on payments received by us for your book sales. This means that your commissions may be adjusted for refunds or fraudulent orders for which we do not receive payment. We will make a good faith effort to pay you using the contact information in our records. If you make changes in your remission information it may delay your commission payment. Additional terms of payment can be found in our Member Agreement. Please note: Your commissions are listed under your shop column using the "My Sales and Commission link".
Payment SchedulePayments are made on the first of the month. Commissions are paid for all closed sales 60 days or older. For example: commission payment for a sale on February 15 will post on May 1. All commission payments are made in USD and are not available in other currencies.
Payment OptionsWe offer three payment options.
1. Store CreditIf you select store credit as your payment choice, commissions are converted to store credit with no minimum requirement for payout as long as all of your tax and address information is complete (if required).
2. PayPalIf you select PayPal as your payment choice (by filling in the PayPal Email field on your Change remission address and settings page) AND your accumulated commissions are $25 or more, AND all of your tax and address information is complete (if required), you'll receive your commissions.
PayPal may charge the recipient fees based on the type of your account. See PayPal Fee Schedule for details.
3. Paper CheckIf you select paper checks as your payment choice with a selected address, AND your accumulated commissions amount to $50 or more, AND all of your tax and address information is complete (if required), you'll receive your commissions on or before the end of the month 60 calendar days after the sale.
The $50 threshold must be met for sales in that commission period. For example, your commissions for sales through March 31st must total $50 or more in order to receive a payment by June.