Pre-Order Book Cover Question

Comment on Help
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: Pre-Order Book Cover Question

Posted:13 Sep 2011 (15:04 UTC)
Frances,

Greetings from PrestoPhoto!

I am so glad you're very satisfied with your order!!

It is correct, the 11x14 Wire-O is only offered as Softcover. For a complete guide to the products we offer you can check out our product catalog: http://www.prestophoto.com/wiki/Catalog

Thank you for choosing PrestoPhoto,

PrestoPhoto support
support@prestophoto.com
Frances P. Clark

Pre-Order Book Cover Question

Posted:12 Sep 2011 (19:51 UTC)
I have just received my very first book project with you and am so pleased with the way it came out. It is Product ID 106349. I am now ready to order seven more copies.
The only thing I would like to change is that I would like for the cover to be a hard cover with the Wire-O binding. I do not feel that the card stock cover that I ordered on the first copy is substantial enough for the size of the pages and the number of pages; i.e., the thicknes of the book. I am thrilled with the ink and look of the soft cover just not with the thickness of the cover. However, as I read the possibilities, this is the only kind of cover available for the 11x14 book size (the Wore-O-Softcover). Is this true?
If so, then my other option seems to be to get the 12.5 x 10 inch book with the Image Wrap Hardcover with the Wire-O-Spine. Here are my questions. Do you adjust the size or do I need to adjust the size and upload a new file? Is the layout on the new size exactly the same; i.e., is the size reduced proportionally? Does the cover look the same in terms of color and gloss/quality--the same but just thicker? Will the inside be printed on exactly the same type of paper?
Thank you,
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page