Comment on 12x12 Photo Book
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re:

Posted:16 Sep 2011 (15:14 UTC)
Laurie,

Greetings from PrestoPhoto, we are happy to help! I'm so glad you've enjoyed the process, it is a blast making these books.

Once you have completed your project then you will need to look to the right of the page and you will see "1>>Layout Pages 2>>Design Cover 3>>Webstore Options"

You will first click on Step 2, Design Cover. This will take you to the cover step! Once you have finished designing your cover you will from there click on Step 3, Webstore Options.

From the Webstore Options page you will be able to view your book in both the Layout Preview and the Flip Preview. Here you can check your Guide Lines and ensure that none of your vital content will be trimmed during production. If you decide to go back to step one please always move back consecutively through the steps (1 - 2 - 3) in order to ensure those edits make it again to the Preview Step.

If you approve your book for print you can look below the preview and click to select the type of book size, binding and paper option you want. Then click the "Buy Now" button on the bottom Right of that page!

Your next step will allow you to Preview your books again, select if you want the PrestoPhoto Logo removed ($10), add any order notes, and select how many of that book you want to purchase. When it is all entered in correctly then click "Add to Cart"

From there you can proceed through a standard shopping cart entering your info as requested and selecting your shipping method.

If you have any further questions please email us at support@prestophoto.com

Regards,
PrestoPhoto support!
laurie
Posted:15 Sep 2011 (22:22 UTC)
Good day!

I have finally finished my book and it was so much fun creating with viovio.
The next step is to print and order it but I don't know how(:sad:) I would like the book size to be hardcover and 12 x 12. can you help me out please!
Thanks so much and I can't wait to start my next book project!!!

Laurie
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page