Re: Each JPG for entire page, no templates

Posted:05 Dec 2011 (22:01 UTC)
Wow! Your customer service is great!
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Posted:05 Dec 2011 (21:58 UTC)
Hi Laurie,

You were just in the `nick` of time! It was just about to be queued for production. We will cancel this order for you. When you are ready, just place an entirely new order.
Laurie Atkinson

Posted:05 Dec 2011 (21:47 UTC)
Yes, that is what I meant to do, but did not see that option until you pointed it out. My question is whether it is too late to redo my book that I already ordered.
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Posted:05 Dec 2011 (21:34 UTC)
Hi Laurie,

For each book proportion there is a "Full Bleed" template that puts the entire image from edge to edge and nothing else. This is the default if you simply create a book at http://www.prestophoto.com/designer/. Create a default book and upload just one page to try it out. It is really simple once you get the hang of it! Our screencasts are also really helpful. See a link in the designer URL I just entered above.

Let us know if you need anything else!
Laurie Atkinson

Posted:05 Dec 2011 (21:26 UTC)
I would prefer to do that instead of the PDF that I uploaded, however I already submitted my order. Is it possible for you to check the status of this order: #76302 and see if it is too late for me to change it?
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Posted:05 Dec 2011 (20:54 UTC)
Hi, Laurie!

Our free, clean layout templates have templates that are only one image per page, that take up the entire page:

http://www.prestophoto.com/designer/list_templates.php?upper_price_limit=0&lower_price_limit=0

PrestoPhoto Support
Laurie Atkinson

Posted:05 Dec 2011 (19:11 UTC)
I decided to just save my file as a PDF from PowerPoint and upload that. I hope that my doing that I do not sacrifice the resolution of the photos.
Laurie Atkinson

Each JPG for entire page, no templates

Posted:04 Dec 2011 (01:06 UTC)
I have created my photo book in PowerPoint and saved each page as a JPG file. I would like to upload those JPGs to a gallery and order my photo book from that gallery. However, I do not want to choose a template, since I want each JPG to comprise an entire page.

Can you let me know how to accomplish this?
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page