Can't see Preview Pages

Comment on Help
PamelaB

Re: Can't see Preview Pages

Posted:31 Dec 2011 (20:51 UTC)
Thank you!

We ran some updates (IE, Java, Adobe) and that seemed to solve the problem. Yay!
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: Can't see Preview Pages

Posted:30 Dec 2011 (15:40 UTC)
Pamela,

Greetings from PrestoPhoto!

I reviewed your project and it looks great!!!

When you're at Step 1 in the Designer, if you look to the top right you will see "1>> Layout Pages" "2>> Design Cover" and "3>> Webstore Options". These are the 3 steps of the Design process!

When you are creating and editing your project you do that in Step 1, you create you cover in Step 2 and review your book at the previews in Step 3!

In order for the file to successfully get from Step 1 to Step 3 where you can review and purchase it, you have to click consecutively through each step - 1, 2, then 3! This is called regenerating the file!

You can use these buttons "1>> Layout Pages" "2>> Design Cover" and "3>> Webstore Options" to move back and forth, however note that in order to force any changes made in Step 1 to Step 3 you will always have to click consecutively through, you can't skip Step 2!!

If you find that it is still not working for you it is possible that your browser is getting hung up. We suggest you use Firefox or Google Chrome for best results and make sure you delete you cookies and empty your cache!

If you have any further questions please let us know and we will do our best to help!

PrestoPhoto support
support@prestophoto.com
PamelaB

Can't see Preview Pages

Posted:30 Dec 2011 (03:48 UTC)
1.) Why-oh-why can't I see the preview pages for my book? They're showing up as blank, black pages in both "Flip" and "Layout" views, or I get the tiny little red "x" box (can't show image thingie) in the corner?

Is it IE 8? Are my file sizes too big? I don't think this is a firewall issue?

2.) And is there--PLEASE say there is--a shortcut way to go straight from the Editing mode in Designer to a preview, or do I have to keep going all the way out and back in through "My Projects?"

Thank you.
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page