Viewing Albums

PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: Viewing Albums

Posted:11 Jan 2012 (15:29 UTC)
Carole,

We can certainly take a closer look at your project if you email the ID number and the concern to support@prestophoto.com!

PrestoPhoto support
support@prestophoto.com
Carol

Posted:11 Jan 2012 (15:21 UTC)
I keep trying to view the albums using the following url, but it opens PrestoPhoto to the home page.

www.prestophoto.com/shop/113768
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Posted:11 Jan 2012 (15:10 UTC)
Carole!

If you go to your "my projects" and look at your list titled "My Products" you will see your projects listed underneath with each projects product ID number to the right of it.

She will not need to log in unless she wishes to make a purchase, just simply enter in the url and it will take her right there. If you set the privacy level to "password protected" she will be prompted to enter in a password and then she will be taken to the page!

Please let us know if you have further questions!!

Best,
PrestoPhoto support
support@prestophoto.com
Carol

Posted:11 Jan 2012 (15:00 UTC)
Can you walk me through the steps she will need to take, ie" log on, click ???, etc
Also, where do I find the product number.
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Posted:11 Jan 2012 (14:34 UTC)
Carol,

Greetings from PrestoPhoto!!

You have 2 options for allowing people to view your projects! You will begin at Step 3 in the Design Process. If you look the right of the page and scroll down a little you will see the option listed there titled "Security Level" - if you click on the arrow to the left of "edit security level" it will give you the option to select "publicly visible" "private" "hidden" "password protected". You can select either publicly visible or password protected and she can view your project by either of those.

You will also need to click on the Layout Preview and at the top you will see a dark grey button titled "Edit Public Preview" - click that and select to make the preview publicly visible.

At that point all you will need to do is send her the url of www.prestophoto.com/ (and then enter the product ID # at the end - ex www.prestophoto.com/shop/101428)

If you have any question please let us know and we will do our best to help!

Regards,
PrestoPhoto support
support@prestophoto.com
Carol

Viewing Albums

Posted:10 Jan 2012 (23:16 UTC)
I'm wondering if there is a way for someome else to view my albums. My niece, who lives across the country from me would like to view the albums I've done with PrestoPhoto . Is she required to buy them if she views them.
Thanks for your help
C
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page