Shipping Cost

Comment on Ship Options and Delivery Times
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: Shipping Cost

Posted:02 Mar 2012 (17:50 UTC)
Marciemorra, greetings!

I'm afraid I can't give you an exact estimate for shipping. Ship time and cost depend on the ship to address, weight of package, and most importantly ship method selected. Thus, it is not possible to provide an accurate ship cost.

We do offer a ship cost estimator. All you need to do is put your book in your shopping cart and click the Get an Instant Shipping Quote! link at the bottom of the page.

If your order total is over $30.00, we offer a flat rate ship cost of $7.99 for international shipping. This is a very slow ship method so don't use it if you are on a deadline. If time is not an issue then you may consider that option.

If you have the product in your account you can add it to your cart and view all the ship method(time) options that will be available for you without having to complete the checkout process or give us credit card information.

For the 8.5x8.5 we offer a page amount between 24 to 440. You can learn more about it here: http://www.prestophoto.com/wiki/8.5x8.5+Photo+Book

If you have any further questions please let us know!

Best,
PrestoPhoto support
support@prestophoto.com
marciemorra

Shipping Cost

Posted:02 Mar 2012 (16:06 UTC)
Hi, I was wondering how much it would cost for shipping of an 8.5 by 8.5 imagewrap hardcover book to toronto, ontario, and also how much for the 5 by 5 minibooks?
Also, for the 8.5 by 8.5 books you have to have at least 24 pgs?
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page