Page size and margins for minibooks

Comment on Cropping And Bleed
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: Page size and margins for minibooks

Posted:19 Dec 2012 (16:29 UTC)
Liz,

Greetings from PrestoPhoto!

For a 5.25x3.5 you can create the page ideally at 5.5x3.75!

_
" When creating your interior pages, ideally each will be created with an extra 1/8" on each side. This will equal an additional 1/4" (.25”) total to the height and width of the project. (Example: A page created for a 9"x7" photo book ideally will be created at 9.25" x 7.25".)

Note - projects uploaded as a PDF or interior pages uploaded to a gallery are both accepted at exact trim size. (Example: a 9x7 can be accepted as a true 9x7 - it is ideal though to add the additional .25” to each trim size.)
_

Then from there you will simply need to make sure that all the backgrounds are extended to the edge of the very edge of the 5.5x3.75 page - and that all vital content is kept within 1/2 inch from that outside edge.

Best,
PrestoPhoto support
support@prestophoto.com
Liz

Page size and margins for minibooks

Posted:18 Dec 2012 (19:17 UTC)
I want to make a 5.25 x 3.5 minibook and just want to make sure i'm getting set up correctly. Your cropping and bleed guidelines for minibooks on this page says that as much as 1/2" could be cropped from each side. Does that mean that i should set up my pages with an additional inch in both dimensions (6.25 x 4.5)?
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page