Chronological order?

PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: Another question

Posted:28 Jan 2013 (18:24 UTC)
Jacinda which page are you getting this error? Can you send more info to us at support@prestophoto.com? You can either create your book cover in the designer or upload an image. More info and tutorials can be found here - http://www.prestophoto.com/wiki/Book+Cover+Specifications

PrestoPhoto Support
Jacinda Prattley

Another question

Posted:28 Jan 2013 (08:27 UTC)
I inserted an extra page into the middle of my album, and uploaded another photo. When I go to drag the photo onto the grey space, I get a 'not allowed' symbol (like an O with a cross through it), and it won't let me place the photo on the page. I can see the photo on the top gallery bar, but it won't let me place it on the new page. Is there some step I have missed? Thanks.
Jacinda Prattley

Chronological order?

Posted:28 Jan 2013 (01:52 UTC)
I uploaded photos to my gallery in 2 batches. Is there a way now to make them chronological by file name? The second batch has just uploaded to the end of the first batch. It's not chronological (by file name) in either my gallery or in the book designer project.

Also, how do I go about changing the front and back covers? Why are they not editable like the rest of the pages?
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page