Size of 12 x 12 Photo Book Pages

Comment on Help
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: Size of 12 x 12 Photo Book Pages

Posted:04 Feb 2013 (18:17 UTC)
Suzanne,

Greetings from PrestoPhoto!

These should work perfectly. The way to check and make sure would be to click forward to the Layout Preview at Step 3. Then you can check the pages against the Red Crop guide. As long as none of the content falls underneath the Red Crop guide then the images will scale and work just fine!

You can read all about this here: http://www.prestophoto.com/wiki/Cropping+And+Bleed

If it doesn't work, or if you'd like to have support take a look at the project for you, you can always email support@prestophoto.com with a note about the concern and we'll take a closer look!

Best,
PrestoPhoto support
support@prestophoto.com
Suzanne

Size of 12 x 12 Photo Book Pages

Posted:03 Feb 2013 (15:47 UTC)
Oh dear. I just uploaded 99 jpeg files (dig scrapbook pages created in Photoshop) and plan to order a 12x12 book. My pages are all 12 x 12 inches; I've been careful to keep all elements, etc., within the red (1/2") border. However, as I was reading the questions/answers re: book cover specs, I just discovered your recommendation that both the cover AND the interior pages should be 1/2 larger than the desired size. Which means I should have created each of those pages 12.25 x 12.25, rather than 12 x 12.

Must I delete the entire photo book, go back and resize every one of 99 pages? (Please say no. I beg of you.)

Thanks,
Suzanne
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page