Format Available

Comment on 13x10 Photo Book
Shantelle

Re: Format Available

Posted:26 Jul 2016 (14:59 UTC)
Hello again! We don't have a specific file size restriction, we just recommend your file being under 2 GB. :)

Please let us know if you have any other questions at support@prestophoto.com!
gaurav_squarez

Posted:04 Jul 2016 (12:12 UTC)
Hello

Thank you for your reply. Up to how much MB size file can I upload for printing of this format?

Thank You
Meghan Haviland

Posted:23 Jun 2016 (15:27 UTC)
Hi Gaurav!

Thank you for posting. And thanks for letting us know about that link! We've just updated it. This is indeed available!

The cover dimensions you mentioned will work well. You just want to make sure that all important content (like text and faces) is kept at least 1 inch from the edge as you are designing. :)

As for pricing, you will receive 10% off for an order of 10 books. Shipping is based on your exact address and the weight of the books you are ordering and will be calculated in your cart. We also have a quick shipping quote calculator on the Webstore page once your book is uploaded.

I hope this helps! For speedier assistance with any additional questions, please email us at support@prestophoto.com or hop on Live Chat; our hours are hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm US Eastern Time. :)

Warm regards,
Meghan
support@prestophoto.com
gaurav_squarez

Format Available

Posted:18 Jun 2016 (07:16 UTC)
Hello

Please let me know if this format is still available as I am making my portfolio with this format. When I click on the Imagewrap Hardcover Photobook Premium 150 photo paper link https://www.prestophoto.com/help/Product+Catalog it says page not found.

Also I need to know whether I have to make the Imagewrap hardcover of size 13.25" x 10.75". I wish to print at least 10 copies of approximately 80 pages, each $ 87.99 per book. So please let me know what will be the total cost of shipping to Italy.

Thank You
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page