Dust jacket

Shantelle

Re: Dust jacket

Posted:17 Aug 2016 (18:29 UTC)
Hi Luc! We can definitely check on the project for you. You can either hop on Live Chat with us (Monday - Friday, 9A-5P EST) or send us an email with the 6 digit Project ID number and we'll be able to review it. When checking out you would want to select one of our dust jacket hardcover options which are currently available in the 11x8.5 size. Also, our dust jacket book is a little different from how Apple prints theirs. On our dust jacket books the cover images are not printed on the hardcover itself. Instead, the hardcover is made with a black suede material (seen here: http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/403089 ) with the full color cover images and flaps printed on the dust jacket. This will be changing in soon though as we'll be offering more dust jacket sizes and the images will also be on the hardcover!

Please let us know if you have any other questions by emailing us at support@prestophoto.com :)

Warm regards,

Shantelle
Luc Guns

Dust jacket

Posted:09 Aug 2016 (13:41 UTC)
I saw in an Apple Forum from PrestoMeghan, dated April 26, 2016 that it is possible to have an Aperture book printed with dust jacket. I just uploaded a book but I am not sure whether the format is right. Could someone check this before I order. Thanks!

Luc Guns
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page