Changing font color in a photobook

Guy Reyfer

Re: Changing font color in a photobook

Posted:27 Aug 2019 (22:19 UTC)
Hi Tim !
It's cristal clear ...
I didn't see it as it was in front of my eyes and tried something too complicated (and not working ...)
Thank you for the very quick and efficient support !
Guy
Tim Weaver
Profile Picture

Re: Changing font color in a photobook

Posted:26 Aug 2019 (15:09 UTC)

Hi Guy!

To change your text color, highlight and select the text which color you'd like to change and go to the color box that appears in the text options above, click on the box and select your desired color. For more options, click on the color wheel in the bottom right hand corner. See this clip for a visual demo:

We've also placed this on our help page here: https://www.prestophoto.com/help/App+Tips#text-color

If you need any further help, or thing you are experiencing a bug, please contact us here: support@prestophoto.com

Warm regards,

Tim

Guy Reyfer

Changing font color in a photobook

Posted:25 Aug 2019 (15:48 UTC)
Hello,
I placed a title on photo on a photobook cover.
As the photo is quite dark, I want to have this title in white instead of black.
I made other changes to the text without problems (font, size, style, position ...) but when I go on "show colors" to change to color, I have the right display of the color menu from Apple, I see all the colors, I can pick a color ...
but without any effect on the selected text in the Presto photo App ...
I tried different colors and different colors palets without any result on the text at all.
Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug ?
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page