Astonishingly GREAT!

Comment on About Us
Stephanie Yant
Profile Picture

Astonishingly GREAT!

Posted:08 Nov 2020 (21:16 UTC)
I wrote a lengthy autobiography/memoir about the first 35 years of my life so I could share my life stories with my close friends and family. The book is my Christmas gift to all of them this year. I have extensive experience in the print industry, but I had a few questions relating to setup of a cover wrap file that included a spine. MJ was extraordinarily helpful in both instances when I contacted her, and her response was very quick. The option to upload an InDesign PDF for my cover and guts pages instead of multiple JPGs was the main reason I chose PrestoPhoto. Also the ability to print a lay-flat book with 152 pages was paramount. I ordered one test book, then after a few of my own copy edits, I ordered the remaining six books, which arrived in record time (one week). I have always used Shutterfly for my digital books (they do a good job also), but I now have found a new resource with PrestoPhoto because of the ease of updates, PDF-friendly, and the ability to accurately preview books showing the crop margins and such. The finished books are phenomenal! Mere words do not express how happy I am. THANK YOU for your amazing product and turnaround time!
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page