improve your shipping please

MJ
Profile Picture

Re: improve your shipping please

Posted:05 Feb 2021 (15:09 UTC)
Hello Patrick,

Thanks for reaching out!

Once an order is marked as "shipped" from us this means that the package is on a pallet within a truck for your specified shipping carrier. Since we ship many orders at a time, the next update comes once the packages are removed from the pallet at the sorting facility.

As stated on the top of both our own and USPSs website, this holiday season saw an unprecedented amount of packages working through the system. Due to the volume of orders through USPS as well as delays due to COVID staffing, the USPS is a bit delayed. I wish we at PrestoPhoto were able to speed up these packages however we have little control over the USPS system unfortunately.

For immediate assistance we recommend reaching out via email to support@prestophoto.com or via Live Chat (hours are Monday-Friday from 9am to 5pm EST)

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions, please let us know!

Warm Regards,
PrestoPhoto Support
Patrick McCarthy

improve your shipping please

Posted:19 Dec 2020 (23:26 UTC)
I ordered my book last Saturday, 12/12, mid afternoon, with USPS Priority Mai., Was told I should receive it by 12/21. I get an update last night (early Saturday morning) at 1:13 am stating that it has "shipped": Plug in the tracking number on USPS website and it says it's in pre-shipment. 15 hours later, it is still listed in pre-shipment. Which makes me wonder if its still sitting at your facility. Are you closed on Saturday and this won't go out till Monday? So I won't get it till Xmas day or after.

I miss when Apple did the books, They were lightning quick and provided excellent customer service. I like Presto very much but the shipping rates and this recent experience leave a lot to be desired.
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page