Deleting photos

PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: Deleting photos

Posted:24 Oct 2012 (15:43 UTC)
Hello, Hazel!

The image order icon is a little circle with numbers 1,2 in it. To delete a photo, click on the photo you wish to delete and click on the delete icon (the trash can) at the top right of the screen.

I hope this helps! Feel free to email us at support@prestophoto.com if you have any other questions.

PrestoPhoto Support
Hazel Trego
Profile Picture

Posted:23 Oct 2012 (20:01 UTC)
I don't see anything resembling Image Order when I hover over the gallery. I was warned about the difficulty using this software, but want to proceed because of the better quality than other programs. I hope it gets a little easier....

I just want to be able to delete photos from the gallery if they were included in error.

Also, using the templates seems more complicated than necessary. I'd like to be able to arrange photos and text boxes, but would be satisfied with being able to arrange the photos with captions below.
Rick Parker

Posted:17 Sep 2007 (23:56 UTC)
Thanks for your help!
Nomy

Posted:17 Sep 2007 (19:42 UTC)
Hi Rick,

Here's the link to that information.
http://www.prestophoto.com/wiki/index.php?structure_id=414
Judy Roberts
Profile Picture

Posted:16 Sep 2007 (15:36 UTC)
When you look at your gallery pictures in the upper right hand side you will see "Image Order". Click on this and then you will see your pictures as a list. Next to them there will be this (with check boxes next to each option).

Gallery Image:
Favorite Image:
Batch Select:
Position:

Select "Batch Select" and check the box next to it.
Then at the very bottom of the page you will see "Batch Commands". On the pull down menu go to delete Which should be your first option). Then press the button that says "Save changes". Hope this helps. Judy
Rick Parker

Deleting photos

Posted:16 Sep 2007 (13:50 UTC)
How can I delete photos from my gallery? All I can find is the Delete Gallery option.
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page