Preview PDF and Verso/Recto

Sarah

Re: Preview PDF and Verso/Recto

Posted:03 Feb 2009 (22:07 UTC)
Thank you very much! The issue with some other books had been (the customers claimed, who knows!) that the back side of the title page was left blank, which threw off two-page spreads. Thank you so much for checking, I can't wait to get my book! (:biggrin:)
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: Preview PDF and Verso/Recto

Posted:03 Feb 2009 (19:08 UTC)
I took a look at your book and your 2-page spreads will print as you expect. For our books the first page of the interior file always prints on the right. We don't print on the inside of either the front or back cover. Here is a link to a picture of how this looks
Sarah

Preview PDF and Verso/Recto

Posted:03 Feb 2009 (02:53 UTC)
I just ordered my first book (8.5X8.5 imagewrap hardcover) and saw a few forums where comments were made about blank versos for the cover page. It is currently in production, so there's nothing I can do about it now, but I'm trying to mediate my anxiety.

Title pages should always be recto, which indeed is how it appears in my PDF preview, and then all the pages after that are two-page spreads.

If in fact the system makes the reverse side of the title page blank, all my subsequent pages will be thrown off.

Does the PDF preview show you exactly how the inside of the book is laid out? I am hoping to allay my fears that I have wasted $30.

Sarah G.
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page