viovio facebook tie in

Judy Roberts
Profile Picture

Re: viovio facebook tie in

Posted:18 Jul 2009 (05:29 UTC)
Facebook/prestophoto tie-in super easy to use. I linked one gallery and my friends can see all my public galleries now. Thanks!
Judy
Judy Roberts
Profile Picture

Posted:16 Jul 2009 (07:45 UTC)
Thank you. I will definitely try it. As it is now, on my facebook page I explain what the PrestoPhoto tab is and tell people to go there to see certain books.
Tyler Bello

Posted:26 Jun 2009 (17:08 UTC)
Judy, we're glad you like the Facebook integration. We actually just added a new feature, the ability to post to your Facebook minifeed from any content on our site. You'll see a little Facebook icon at the top of your galleries/books. Let us know how you like it and any feature requests you may have!
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Posted:23 Jun 2009 (19:56 UTC)
Judy,
We are so happy that you like that application :) We hope it makes it easier for you and your family to stay connected! Have a great day
Judy Roberts
Profile Picture

viovio facebook tie in

Posted:23 Jun 2009 (00:23 UTC)
Thank you for creating a facebook tie in. Now friends don't have to try and find my galleries through the site (sometimes difficult as my titles are usually long) but they can click on my facebook PrestoPhoto tab. It's a nice way of letting people see your galleries without writing about them to all your friends and family.
Judy
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page