My Experience With VioVio

connie
Profile Picture

Re: My Experience With VioVio

Posted:20 Aug 2009 (15:40 UTC)
Larry, wow, thank you so much for the positive post (:smile:)

We are very proud of our customer service team. Thank you
Larry Mccrea

My Experience With VioVio

Posted:19 Aug 2009 (21:05 UTC)
To date I have ordered 12 photo books from PrestoPhoto of various sizes...Each time I receive a book I'm more in awe at the book quality and support received during processing...When I first joined PrestoPhoto I was a little frustrated and somewhat overwhelmed at the shear volume of information that needed to be sifted through to understand the process...but once I understood I found that the entire staff and procedure system they have in place is nothing short of amazing...I know now that I will never do business again with photo book companies that offer less quality at higher costs....and trust me...to a professional photographer working with several International Gardens...you'd better get it right..."and PrestoPhoto gets it right."...The icing on the cake I have found is customer service..."They are not satisfied until you are satisfied."...So...to all the staff and management of PrestoPhoto I say.."thank you for excellence in service and product."....I simply can't say enough good things about you....larry mccrea - Professional Photographer
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page