text with photos

Kettie Mooney

Re: text with photos

Posted:01 Oct 2009 (16:08 UTC)
Debbie,

Greetings from PrestoPhoto and thanks for your interest!

We offer the ability to add titles and descriptions to your images. We call these "captions".

To add captions to your images all you need to do is select the gallery that contains the images, select the image to which you wish to add the caption, and select the "edit image" icon (paper and pencil) located in the upper right of the screen. On this edit page you can key the image title, write a description of the image, change the image, rotate the image, reduce the image size, set the security level, and key a travel location so that your image shows up in the travel section. After you key the title or the description or both, click the SAVE IMAGE button.

Note: To see image captions in your book you MUST select the smart captions option. The images with titles will then be printed with a border and the title centered below the image. Images that do not have captions will automatically be scaled to full bleed.

If you keyed in descriptions you need to select the Advanced option and then select the "Print Detailed Image Pages" option.

If you have other questions or if I missed something let me know and I'll do my best to help.

Kettie
PrestoPhoto Support
http://www.prestophoto.com/support/
Debbie Bailey

text with photos

Posted:30 Sep 2009 (21:23 UTC)
How can insert text in with my photos?
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page