Thank You

Comment on Contact
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: Thank You

Posted:23 Feb 2010 (17:51 UTC)
Lindsey,

Greetings from PrestoPhoto and thanks for your interest!

So good to hear that you are happy with your purchase :)

Our Premium Printing is the best quality product we offer, which comes with Premium binding and paper. Our Premium products are produced using 80# text Futura on a HP Indigo. As the Indigo is an ink based process, it provides a richer appearance for photographic printing. The paper level starts with satin, then silk, finishing with premium :)

If you have anymore questions please let us know!!

PrestoPhoto support
support@prestophoto.com
Lindsey

Thank You

Posted:22 Feb 2010 (19:09 UTC)
I've just received my first photo book which looks fantastic. Thank you so much for getting it to me quickly and with very high quality.
I printed my architectural portfolio, which has many pages of block colour and fine detail which I was worried about and it looks great.

I spent a lot of time doing research into the size, bleeding etc and it paid off, thank you so much and I will certainly be using PrestoPhoto again. I like the quality and the price.

One thing that has confused me: I never discovered whether silk or premium printing is better as below a customer says silk is the most expensive, yet I'm sure I paid the most for the premium printing service.

Kind Thanks
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page