Make photos private

Kettie Mooney

Re: Make photos private

Posted:06 Apr 2010 (19:05 UTC)
Benjamin,

Please send a note to support@prestophoto.com with your user i.d so we can have an engineer take a look at your account :)

Thanks

Kettie
Benjamin

Posted:06 Apr 2010 (08:06 UTC)
Hi PrestoPhoto Support,

Thank you for your reply.

I did exactly what you described in your reply by changing the security level of the gallery to "Private."

But when I select and go into a photo in that gallery, and click on the little pencil icon to edit the photo, the security level of that photo still shows as "Publicly visible" even though I've set the gallery security level to "private."
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Posted:05 Apr 2010 (14:58 UTC)
Benjamin,

Greetings from PrestoPhoto and thanks for your interest,

To make each gallery private you need to select the gallery. On the next page there should be a couple icons on the top right. Click the icon that looks like scissors and a sheet of paper. Scroll down and select private :)

If you have anymore questions please let us know!

PrestoPhoto support
Benjamin

Make photos private

Posted:03 Apr 2010 (08:26 UTC)
Hi there,

I recently used ftp to upload many photos onto a gallery and I would like to keep these photos for private viewing only.

However, even after I set the gallery to "Private", when I clicked on individual photos in the gallery, the security level for individual photos was still "Publicly visible".

So, I'm wondering if there is a simple way where I can set the security level of all my individual photos in the gallery as "Private".

Thanks.
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page