iphoto pdf files-multiple

PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: iphoto pdf files-multiple

Posted:13 Apr 2010 (16:07 UTC)
Brooke,

greetings from PrestoPhoto and thank you for your interest.

We prefer one complete PDF or separate .jpg files. We recommend your images be at 300 dpi. You will need to upload a single PDF for each book.

For all our trim sizes we recommend you make the cover images as well as the interior page images 1/4" larger than your book size. For example if you plan to create an 8.5x11 book the cover image as well as interior pages would be 8.75x11.25 (at 300 dpi).

Most importantly, keep all important items (people, heads, text,borders) away from the outer 1/2" on all sides.

Here is a page that may help
http://www.prestophoto.com/wiki/index.php?structure_id=303

We trim 1/8" on all sides and just keep in mind an 1/8" is a greater percentage of the book for our mini books than it is for say an 8.5x11 book. In other words 1/8" is a greater percentage of 5" than it is of 8.5". Does that make sense?

If you have other questions or if I missed something let us know!

PrestoPhoto Support
Brooke Agnello

iphoto pdf files-multiple

Posted:13 Apr 2010 (02:25 UTC)
Hi there,
I have made a few iphoto books, and saved them to pdf to upload here. I need to print them with you because Iphoto only allows 100 pages per book...and i have alot more than that. I've used your site for this exact reason before, but had a more difficult time with your book composing process so I decided to try out the iphoto-pdf upload situation. So now that I have a few books set up, cropped, edited, etc... Ive saved them to pdf but don't seem to see how I can upload all of them into one book. Is this possible? Please tell me how if so... and if not I am going to be so bummed!
Thanks!
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page