Multiple PDF's Same book

Comment on PDF Specs
Christian
Profile Picture

Re: Multiple PDF's Same book

Posted:14 Apr 2010 (19:47 UTC)
If you have multiple PDF's, you will need to join the PDF's ahead of time. Here is a free app from Monkey Bread software that will do this for you.
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: Multiple PDF's Same book

Posted:14 Apr 2010 (19:35 UTC)
greetings from PrestoPhoto and thank you for your interest.

We accept one complete PDF or separate .jpg files. We recommend your images be at 300 dpi.

We have several creators who use iPhoto to create the PDF and then upload the PDF to PrestoPhoto for printing. I would use a theme with a white background.

I say that because we recommend that your file be .25 larger than the final trim size for bleed. The iPhoto file is exactly 11x8.5, so if you have a dark background then when we trim your book you may see a tiny bit of white on the sides.

Also, if you would like you could save the iPhoto PDF from iPhoto (print - save as pdf) and open the PDF in acrobat and save as a postscript file (print-save as poscript file). In page setup set the scaling to around 85% to reduce the document size to 9 x 7 with bleed), than create a PDF from the postscript file in distiller. Don't scale the file if you would like to create an 11x8.5 on PrestoPhoto.

Here is a link to our iPhoto page http://www.prestophoto.com/wiki/Apple+iPhoto

PrestoPhoto support
Ryan C

Multiple PDF's Same book

Posted:14 Apr 2010 (13:59 UTC)
I am wondering. If i have iphoto, and I want to turn multiple iphoto books into one PrestoPhoto book, can i upload multiple PDF's for the same book? What is the limit on page numbers? I am looking to get this few hundred page book done today, so info ASAP would be greatly appreciated!
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page