Loose sheet pricing & VioVio logo

Comment on 12x12 Photo Book
Kettie Mooney

Re: Loose sheet pricing & VioVio logo

Posted:21 May 2010 (16:28 UTC)
Greetings from PrestoPhoto, and thank you for your interest.

Yes, we do offer 12x12 loose pages. The minimum page count is 15. The cost is .95 per page, and the pages are printed front and back. Each side of a sheet of paper is a page, so each sheet of paper counts as 2 pages.

If you prefer single-sided printing, you can select the single sided print option ($1.05/page) and the blank pages only cost 15% additional. Here is a link to our page on loose pages: http://www.prestophoto.com/wiki/12x12+Photo+Book+and+Loose+Pages?highlight=loose%20pages

We are now featuring 11x8.5 and 8.5x11 loose pages as well.Pricing for those are .60 single and .55 double :)

The PrestoPhoto logo doesn't appear on out loose pages but does on our books.

The PrestoPhoto logo will be on the back cover of each book. You can put it in one of 9 locations, (top, center, bottom & left, center or right). You can add your own logo to appear on the back of the book or last page of the book if you would like.

There are two ways to ensure no PrestoPhoto logo will appear on the back of your book.

1) become a professional member and the PrestoPhoto logo is removed from ALL your books. Here is a link to the page that gives information on the professional membership http://www.prestophoto.com/shop/336
or

2) on a PER ORDER basis you can pay $10 plus $2.50 per book to remove the logo from those particular books. This option is selected at checkout.

Option 2 will be selected each time you place an order. So it will add up over time.

Ship cost depends on the ship method you select at checkout, and taxes are only charged if the order is shipped to either NC or NY.

Kettie
PrestoPhoto Support
Maria Agudelo-Schaefer

Loose sheet pricing & VioVio logo

Posted:21 May 2010 (15:00 UTC)
I have three concerns:

1: Does the PrestoPhoto logo still print on books ordered and if so, how much is the charge for it not to appear?

2: Does the PrestoPhoto logo still print on loose sheet(s) ordered and if so, how much is the charge for it not to appear?

3: Concerning loose sheet pricing:
a. The pricing for loose sheets in 12 x 12 is $1.90 for a double sided printed sheet and the pricing is $1.05 for a single sided sheet (white other side), correct?

b. I cannot find pricing for other sized loose sheets, is it the same pricing as that for 12 x 12? or is there another pricing structure I am not able to locate and if so, where can I locate this pricing?

Thank you for your attention.
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page