Facing Pages

Comment on 12x12 Photo Book
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: Facing Pages

Posted:30 Jul 2010 (19:36 UTC)
Greetings from PrestoPhoto, and thank you for your interest.

Just make your pages 1/4" larger than the book you plan to create and keep all important items (heads & text) away from the outer 1/4" on all sides and nothing will get wacked.

Here is a link to our page on cropping and bleed http://www.prestophoto.com/wiki/index.php?structure_id=303

The minimum page count is 15. The cost is .95 per page, and the pages are printed front and back. Each side of a sheet of paper is a page, so each sheet of paper counts as 2 pages.

If you prefer single-sided printing, you can select the single sided print option ($1.05/page) and the blank pages only cost 15% additional.

If you have any other questions please let us know :)

PrestoPhoto support
Cassy

Facing Pages

Posted:30 Jul 2010 (16:22 UTC)
Hello,
I just wanted to make sure about the page layouts. If I understand correctly, the book pages are double sided. So, there should be facing pages, correct? I would like to know so I can design layouts appropriately. Also, are the pages bound in such a way that there is a centerspread (really 24x12 folded)? If so, if i would like to calculate the page number of the centerspread, I count the inside cover as page 1, right? Is it possible to design a spread as a 24x12 - what would the interior gutter measurements be - and does it need to be paginated differently?
I have been designing the pages with a larger gutter than necessary on both sides so they can be either right or left facing, since I am not sure where each page will be yet.

Thanks
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page