Custom Imagewrap Hardcover

Comment on 8.5x11 Photo Book
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: Custom Imagewrap Hardcover

Posted:16 Aug 2010 (16:07 UTC)
If you want to create a full wrap cover — the best thing to do is upload the interior file, and move forward in the book creation process until you get to the cover creation stage of the game. On that page to the left of the screen under Cover Dimensions: we give you the exact dimensions for your full wrap cover based on the page count for your specific book.

You can then create the cover file and upload.
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: Custom Imagewrap Hardcover

Posted:16 Aug 2010 (16:06 UTC)
Tyler,

Greetings from PrestoPhoto and thanks for your interest.

We offer two ways to upload your pages/pictures to PrestoPhoto. 1) .jpgs or 2) PDF. If you upload .jpgs, then there are two ways to pull your book together; 1) original photo book creator and 2) recently released book designer.

We recommend your images be at 300 dpi.

For all our trim sizes we recommend you make the cover images as well as the interior page images 1/4" larger than your book size. For example if you plan to create an 8.5x11 book the cover image as well as interior pages would be 8.75x11.25 (at 300 dpi).

Most importantly, keep all important items (people, heads, text,borders) away from the outer 1/2" on all sides.

Here is a page that may help
http://www.prestophoto.com/wiki/index.php?structure_id=303

We trim 1/8" on all sides and just keep in mind an 1/8" is a greater percentage of the book for our mini books than it is for say an 8.5x11 book. In other words 1/8" is a greater percentage of 5" than it is of 8.5". Does that make sense?

If you have any other please let us know!

PrestoPhoto support
tyler1

Custom Imagewrap Hardcover

Posted:11 Aug 2010 (23:41 UTC)
I have 40 scrapbook pages to make into a book. 38 are the regular pages and the other two are the front and back. I would like to have a front and a back separate.
Do I make the front cover and back cover the same size as my pages? Also, can you have a plain back cover, but a front cover with graphics for the imagewrap?
Thanks,
Maggie
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page