Viovio book for charity

Kettie Mooney

Re: Viovio book for charity

Posted:26 Aug 2010 (15:55 UTC)
Correct :)
Cathrine Spikkerud

Posted:25 Aug 2010 (21:07 UTC)
Thanks for the info. If I understand you correctly, this means I organise sending the earnings to the charity myself.
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Posted:25 Aug 2010 (16:32 UTC)
Catherine,

greetings from PrestoPhoto and thanks for your interest.

You would need to become a retailer member then you will have the ability to set a commission on your products. Then make those products public and then if someone purchases the book you will earn the commission you set. You can note in the marketplace about the charity and add the link :)

In order to add a commission you need to be a retailer member. Here is a link to the retailer page http://www.prestophoto.com/shop/910

Let us know if you have any other questions :)

PrestoPhoto support
Cathrine Spikkerud

Viovio book for charity

Posted:25 Aug 2010 (07:10 UTC)
Hi there!
I'm considering trying out PrestoPhoto for printing a photo book from Australia. I originally wanted to print it at another supplyer of POD books, who have a book-selling for charity option, but would like to try out PrestoPhotos printing process.

As my book is about nature I would like to donate any earnings to a relevant charity. I could of course organise this myself, but an organised option where buyers of the book would know the money gets to the charity, and where it's marketed as such would be an interesting option.

Is this somthing PrestoPhoto would consider offering?
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page