Pro binding $3.99 option missing from order form?

Comment on 8x8 Photo Book
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: Pro binding $3.99 option missing from order form?

Posted:04 Oct 2010 (18:47 UTC)
Keith,

We are calling the "pro binding" Premium :)

We offer two print processes and different paper options for the different print options.

For the quick bound print process we offer 2 paper options

1) photo satin - paper doesn't have any shine to it
2) photo silk - this paper has a little bit of a shine. It is not the slick gloss of magazines or prints, and you have to turn the paper in the light to see the shine. The real benefit of this paper is that it has a protective coating so if you spill something on the book you have a second or two to get a towel to wipe the paper before the liquid sinks into the paper.

For the premium print process we offer one paper option.
This paper is very similar to the photo silk but just slightly heavier. The real difference here is the premium production process which is ink based. Here is a page that highlights the premium products http://www.prestophoto.com/wiki/PrestoPhoto+Premium

The 14x11 product and the 11x8.5 calendar also offer a heavier paper.

All of our paper options were selected to be good paper for images so you will be happy with either paper.

As a note:

For each book there is a base fee and the per page fee. The base fee for our softcover books is $4.99. The base fee for our hardcover books is $14.99. The fee covers the set up, printing the coves, and binding. The per page fee is .25 for the digital satin paper and .30 for the digital silk paper. You can create a page with as many pictures as you like on it and the price per page remains the same.

If you have other questions or if I missed something let me know and I'll do my best to help.

vioivo support
Keith Carroll

Pro binding $3.99 option missing from order form?

Posted:02 Oct 2010 (01:19 UTC)
Hi viovio

I'm trying to order some reprints of my 160 page 8.5" x 8.5" imagewrap hardcover book (5x express, 1x premium).

I can't find any way to specify that I want the pro binding option on all six books at $3.99 per each. Memory says it was a tick-a-box option eighteen months ago - did it disappear with the site revamp?

I saw elsewhere on your site that "pro binding" is now call "premium" - but that's a $40 option, not $3.99 as stated above.

How do I let you know that I'd like all six books bound with the stronger binding?

cheers

Keith
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page