Printing wire-o bound calendars???

PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: Printing wire-o bound calendars???

Posted:15 Nov 2010 (16:56 UTC)
Stephanie,

greetings from PrestoPhoto and thank you for your interest.

Our calendar products are 11x8.5 and are bound on the top 11" side by wire-o and on the bottom 11" side there is a pre-drilled hole for hanging.

Page one of your calendar will print on the inside front cover of the calendar. Page 2 will hang below page 1, page 3 will be on the top (back of page 2) etc.

To create a calendar you need to create a landscape product and then the calendar option is made at checkout.

Here is a link to the page where the calendars are highlighted: http://www.prestophoto.com/wiki/index.php?structure_id=469

PrestoPhoto Support
Stephanie Schock

Printing wire-o bound calendars???

Posted:14 Nov 2010 (00:07 UTC)
I've printed a few 10x10 hardcovers books here and LOVE the quality--now after spending too much $ at Shutterfly and being disappointed with the print quality or Artscow, I'm looking to print my calendars here.

I'm making 11x8.5 wall calendars with tops AND bottom calendar grids already made by me. I see it says the wire-o bound 11x8.5 option is available, but not sure where to FIND that option when I'm making the product (if that makes sense)... can someone help or offer advice to make it easy for me? Thanks in advance!

Stephanie
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page