Need help 911

Comment on Contact
Dannie J Stevens
Profile Picture

Re: Need help 911

Posted:07 Dec 2010 (02:31 UTC)
Hi, Need help,

I have a Mac too and I also am a first time user of PrestoPhoto. I do know how to make a PDF though. If you go to File, Print then a page comes up and if you look at the lower left side of your screen there will be a prompt of save to PDF. It will ask you where you want it saved, I use my desktop. It will take a few minutes but a copy will show up on your desktop and you can send it out, open it and look at it or whatever. Easy...
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: Need help 911

Posted:29 Nov 2010 (18:47 UTC)
Mandy,

Greetings from PrestoPhoto and thanks for your interest.

Are you looking for more templates or how to use your Iphoto PDF?

Have a great day!!

PrestoPhoto support
Mandy Sellers

Need help 911

Posted:28 Nov 2010 (01:09 UTC)
Hi I am trying out your site for the first time. I have a book I am trying to put together that I put together with Iphoto. I haven't been able to find away to get a pdf from them so I uploaded all my pictures to your site. I need a simple album (hardback) 11x81/2 landscape book (cover with one picture with caption) One blank page with caption). I used the template (family album on iphoto) I need the same design (snapshots) where there are at least four or five pictures on one page. I have about 80 picture i am trying to put together for less than $20.00. If you can guide me in the right direction I would be very grateful. Iphots so $$$ and I noticed I can get almost the same album with you guys for $10.00 less. So hopefully you can help.

Any suggestions would help!!
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page