loose leaf

Comment on Help
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: loose leaf

Posted:28 Feb 2011 (17:56 UTC)
Greetings from PrestoPhoto, and thank you for your interest.

Yes, we do offer 12x12 loose pages. ***The minimum page count is 10****. The cost is .95 per page, and the pages are printed front and back. Each side of a sheet of paper is a page, so each sheet of paper counts as 2 pages.

If you prefer single-sided printing, you can select the single sided print option ($1.05/page) and the blank pages only cost 15% additional. Here is a link to our page on loose pages: http://www.prestophoto.com/wiki/12x12+Photo+Book+and+Loose+Pages?highlight=loose%20pages

We are now featuring 11x8.5 and 8.5x11 loose pages as well. If you would like to know more about those options let us know!

Ship cost depends on the ship method you select at checkout, and taxes are only charged if the order is shipped to either NC or NY.
Stacy Lickiss

Re: loose leaf

Posted:27 Feb 2011 (22:29 UTC)
(:sad:)This is fabulously frustrating. I follow the instructions but I have no option for making this work.....
Stacy Lickiss

loose leaf

Posted:27 Feb 2011 (21:18 UTC)
I just want to print loose leaf 12x12 photos. I loaded the .jpg files in my gallery, but I can't figure out how to order them without making a book.
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page