Imagewrap softcover

Comment on 11x8.5 Photo Book
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: Imagewrap softcover

Posted:02 May 2011 (10:38 UTC)
You can see the different paper specs on this page The paper is very similar and both are good for pictures. The premium paper is a bit thicker.
Shaunyi Tsai

Posted:30 Apr 2011 (07:24 UTC)
Hello,

I used your calculator and for 33 pages, the price is the same for 11x8.5 hardbound silk and 11x8.5 softbound premium paper. I didn't see it on this page, but do you have a softbound 11x8.5 with silk paper that would bring down the price? I see it when I try to estimate shipping by choosing one of the photo books for sale. What is the difference from the silk paper and premium paper? Would the silk paper still look nice and not be too flimsy?

Thanks!
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Posted:29 Apr 2011 (11:10 UTC)
The pricing is different the hardcover book is manufactured using our Express process and the softcover book is manufactured using our Premium process. Also, each book has a base cost and a per page cost.
The hardcover book cost is $14.99 + $0.40/page and the softcover book cost is $7.99 + $0.60/page.

You can go to our product catalog page and key your number of pages in the book and the number of books you plan to purchase and receive a quote for each trim size we offer
Shaunyi Tsai

Imagewrap softcover

Posted:29 Apr 2011 (05:05 UTC)
Is the 11x8.5 imagewrap hardcover and softcover the same price? I'm making photobooks for a preschool class (33 pages) and would prefer a softcover if it can bring the price down. Thanks!
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page