Printing albums from iphoto

Comment on 11x8.5 Photo Book
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: Printing albums from iphoto

Posted:02 May 2011 (10:43 UTC)
You can just use your iPhoto PDF. We have several creators who use iPhoto to create the PDF and then upload the PDF to PrestoPhoto for printing. I would use a theme with a white background.

I say that because we recommend that your file be .25 larger than the final trim size for bleed. The iPhoto file is exactly 11x8.5, so if you have a dark background then when we trim your book you may see a tiny bit of white on the sides.

No one has ever mentioned the white on their pages but just with the sizes we tell everyone there may be a bit of white on the edges of the pages

Here is a link to our iPhoto page

Here is another link that may be helpful
about iPhoto
josy

Printing albums from iphoto

Posted:30 Apr 2011 (11:37 UTC)
Hiya,

I was planning on trying your services to print some albums made in iphoto...but when i got to the checkout it said 'WARNING: This book is not big enough to have full bleed pages and some white border may show on your pages.'

I am not keen on the idea of automatically scaling the pdf, as I don't want to stretch the photos. Can you tell me how much of the white edges show up on 11x8.5 iphoto albums? I would like to see a preview, but the preview makes it look like the edge of the photos would be cut off (rather than having extra white edges!)

Is it better just to print the book through apple?
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page