Softcover preview margins

Comment on Cropping And Bleed
JJ Wang

Re: Softcover preview margins

Posted:04 May 2011 (13:23 UTC)
I just have my photobook order 20 days ago, it was heavily trimmed (~3/4 inches) on each side of the cover and back-cover, although I asked support team to check for me before. I am requesting a refund or replacement now. Hard to believe this. jjwang
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: Softcover preview margins

Posted:03 May 2011 (20:47 UTC)
Please send a note to support at PrestoPhoto so we can obtain your login ID and can look at your specific book. We don't like to discuss personal information in a public forum
Andrea Herman

Softcover preview margins

Posted:02 May 2011 (22:20 UTC)
Hi, I'm wondering about the orange outlines provided for the softcover books in preview mode (showing cropping areas). According to this preview, the printer seems to be off-set, towards the top of the page. It appears to cut off about 10-15% on the bottom of the page, while basically adding that margin to the top, showing things that aren't anywhere in my pdf. It displays it as if it is going to print the background to your web page on the top 10-15% of each of my pages. It even shows that your logo on the back of the book is outside the print area. Are the orange lines wrong? If they are correct, I won't be able to print my book with you because there is no way for me to alter my pdf in a way to conform with the orange lines, as they appear to be completely off the pages of the book. Please help me correct this issue. This "simple" photo book project has now taken more than one whole day and I'm very frustrated. Thank you.
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page