Max. page count ?

Comment on 7x5 Photo Book
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: Max. page count ?

Posted:07 Jun 2011 (15:14 UTC)
The spine width for an express 7x5 mini book with 126 pages is .64 inches. Please keep in mind that we do not recommend designing the spine, but using the cover design to add text - this is far more accurate and results in fewer printing problems. We will not refund or reorder books for spine issues if the spine is designed by the user.

PrestoPhoto Support
Anonymous

Posted:06 Jun 2011 (20:32 UTC)
You guys gave me the exact spine width for my 300 pg 10x10 book before, so I'd prefer to get the measurement for 126pg 5x7 book. That way I know the spec for the wrap around, as of now I've no idea the overall size for the cover. Thanks!
Amy Howard

Posted:06 Jun 2011 (20:28 UTC)
Hi!

We recommend uploading a separate front and back cover and using our cover tool for spine text - this will give you the best result. If you are uploading a wrap cover, put the spine text in the center.

PrestoPhoto Support
Anonymous

Posted:06 Jun 2011 (19:32 UTC)
I'M UPLOADING MY FILES IN AN HOUR NOW. PLEASE TELL ME THE SPINE WIDTH ASAP FOR MY WRAP AROUND COVER, THANKS!!!
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Posted:06 Jun 2011 (17:07 UTC)
Greetings again (:smile:)!

We can expedite your order when you make it, but we can not guarantee delivery dates for international orders. Because of customs and foreign post things can get a little hairy!

Your best bet would be to get this order in ASAP if you are pressed with a deadline!

-PrestoPhoto Support
Anonymous

Posted:05 Jun 2011 (02:44 UTC)
Got it, thanks much for the OUTSTANDING customer service!

Now, I'd like to know the spine width for the 126 page book, let me know asap!
I'm making a wrap around cover with some simple spine text, and I'd like to wrap up the designs and send for printer first thing Monday. I'm shipping these books out to Canada for a friend who leaves in a 1 week and half, so I'm rushing now!!! Certainly, I'll need to expedite the order, do you ship internationally in separate packages???

Thanks much again!
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Posted:04 Jun 2011 (07:21 UTC)
That is correct, but not one page more. (:smile:)

The term you want to use is "sheets". 126 pages, 63 sheets of paper. Just like books at the bookstore count each side of a sheet is one page.
Anonymous

Posted:04 Jun 2011 (07:11 UTC)
Many many thanks for the quick reply!

Then I can have 126 pages on the inside (63pages-book) plus a wrap around cover, is that correct ??

Thanks again!
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Posted:04 Jun 2011 (06:57 UTC)
I just checked with engineering, and the hard limit for the 7x5 is currently 126 pages, and not one page over!
Anonymous

Posted:04 Jun 2011 (06:40 UTC)
Is there really no way to print a bigger book at 5x7, I re-calcualted my pages... I think I have at least 100 pages plus 20 more pages or so in the works... it'd be GREAT if it's possible to have a bigger book instead of just 80 pages... which is only 40p in the book :(

Thanks in advance!
  Page 1 of 2 »
Go to page