Share the work in progress?

Amy Howard

Re: Share the work in progress?

Posted:07 Jun 2011 (13:40 UTC)
Daphne, the flip preview can be shared, but the layout preview cannot.

PrestoPhoto Support
Daphne

Posted:03 Jun 2011 (18:53 UTC)
When I don't sign in & just go to the shop page for my book (the way my friends would do it remotely), 'layout' does not come up as an option - only 'flip'. Am I in the wrong place?
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Posted:03 Jun 2011 (13:02 UTC)
Greetings Daphne, thanks for your question!

We're glad you found flip preview, isn't it a cool feature?!

Layout preview can be found right next to flip preview on the projects page. If you click on the project in your profile, both types of preview options will be available underneath the cover.

Your friends will be able to zoom in and proof your content. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any more questions!

-PrestoPhoto Support
Daphne

Posted:02 Jun 2011 (15:10 UTC)
Ok figured out how to do a flip preview - but trying to find a way to do a layout preview so they can zoom in enough to proof the pages - is this possible? I know I can just give them my log-in but if they deleted stuff by accident... lol - not a risk I want to take unless I have to.
Daphne

Posted:02 Jun 2011 (01:00 UTC)
I want them to be able to flip through the entire book - so far I can only figure out how to get them to see the cover.
Daphne

Share the work in progress?

Posted:02 Jun 2011 (00:37 UTC)
Is it possible to share the book with someone else while making it? I want to have a few other people proofread it as I'm working on it.
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page