Double Page Spread Design

Comment on PDF Specs
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: Double Page Spread Design

Posted:15 Jun 2011 (15:24 UTC)
Greeting Deb,

Sorry about that link not working! A 12 x 24 file would not work with our print flow, our software would try to cram it all on one page. You'll need to submit the spread as two separate pages.

To see examples of 2 page spreads please check this page out: http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/11323

-PrestoPhoto Support
Debanjan Das Gupta

Posted:13 Jun 2011 (20:19 UTC)
Thanks for the quick reply!!

But the URL throws page not found error.

Also, please confirm if a pdf designed as double page spread i.e instead of having 12"X12" pages, would have a layout of 12"x24" pages will work with your printing workflow.

Regards,
Deb
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Posted:13 Jun 2011 (20:01 UTC)
Greetings Deb!

"As for making a full page spread, just upload *two* images that are 12 x12 and place them next to each other in your gallery. Even pages are on the left, odd pages are on the right. Use this acrobat viewing tip and you can make sure the layout is exactly as you want it.

-PrestoPhoto Support
Debanjan Das Gupta

Double Page Spread Design

Posted:13 Jun 2011 (19:43 UTC)
Hello,

a. Should I design the pdf as a "Single page spread" of my chosen size or will you accept a pdf designed in a "Double Page Spread" manner?

b. If the answer to the previous question is "Yes", what are your image size recommendations to ensure that a full spread image matches perfectly [am asking with reference to a 12"X12" hard cover book]

Thanks
Deb
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page