Making sure my book will print correctly

PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: Making sure my book will print correctly

Posted:14 Jul 2011 (16:38 UTC)
Hi, Ann,

You should not have to use different galleries to make a softcover and hardcover. As for Jan's issue, we were having some issues with the flip preview - are you having similar problems? If so, please send an email to support@prestophoto.com and send us the product ID so we could have a look. The layout preview should be working fine so if that looks correct, your book will print correctly.

PrestoPhoto Support
Ann C Coleman

Posted:14 Jul 2011 (05:04 UTC)
Just in case my earlier post wasn't obvious — can you please answer this question here in the forums? I have exactly the same question. I'm using the Book Machine and in Hardcover mode, it seems to put a flyleaf at the beginning while in Softcover mode it inserts an extra sheet at the end (or possibly vice versa). But I had already uploaded background images to use for a flyleaf. Will I have to use different galleries to make a soft cover version and a hard cover version?
Ann C Coleman

Posted:13 Jul 2011 (23:41 UTC)
Thanks, PrestoPhoto Support, from the rest of us who were wondering about the same thing.
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Posted:11 Jul 2011 (17:05 UTC)
Greetings Jan,

Thanks for your question! We also received your email and replied to you question there.

Have a great day,
PrestoPhoto Support
Jan Alexander

Making sure my book will print correctly

Posted:09 Jul 2011 (19:04 UTC)
My Flip Preview shows an extra Page Two where the title page should be. However, the Layout Preview looks fine. Before I order my book I want to make sure that it will come out all right. Can I safely order it since the Layout Preview is OK? I would hate to have it be wrong and have to return it. -Jan
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page