Resize photos?

Comment on Help
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: Resize photos?

Posted:14 Jul 2011 (16:34 UTC)
Hi, Ann!

Are you trying to insert a square image into a rectangular space or vice versa? lease send an email to support@prestophoto.com with your product ID so we can have a look at your book and answer your question more accurately.

PrestoPhoto Support
Ann C Coleman

Resize photos?

Posted:13 Jul 2011 (23:38 UTC)
How can I control the size and placement of the photos on the cover? The software seems to size them up automatically to the point where I'm losing half the photo. That doesn't make any sense. I just want them to print at their "natural" size (at 300 dpi). Also, the one that I uploaded to the back cover, in addition to being too big, seems to have lost the right border. I want to preserve all the borders because there is info handwritten on them, and also because it looks weird for it to have boarders on three sides and not the other — there is plenty of room for the borders.

Thank you for your help. I've tried the chat help today and yesterday during business hours when the icon said someone was online but when I got to the chat window it said "PrestoPhoto offline."

Ann Coleman
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page