PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re:

Posted:14 Jul 2011 (16:30 UTC)
Hi, Ann!

You should be able to create a 176 page book with these specs. 120 pages is just the recommended amount of pages. You can have more.

Sorry for the confusion!

PrestoPhoto Support
Ann C Coleman
Posted:14 Jul 2011 (00:01 UTC)
One of my options for printing my book (176 pages) is 11"x8.5" Imagewrap Hardcover, Premium Photo Printing at $124.99. That's exactly what I want (given that Premium Photo printing is on premium paper), but according to the description above, that's not a possible option.

It says "Express binding: This quick binding service is available for hardcover books. The imagewrap cover is designed to hold between 20 and 120 pages." But I have 176 pages.

"Premium binding: This premium binding service is available for softcover books. ... The imagewrap cover is designed to hold between 20 and 220 pages."

Since my book is more than 120 pages, I thought I was going to have to settle for a soft cover and digital silk paper if I wanted an image wrap, or go to a dust jacket cover if I wanted premium paper. I'm happy that the purchase page seems to offer me what I want, but after re-reading this page several times, I'm wondering which one is right?
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page