Shipping time

Comment on Ship Options and Delivery Times
PrestoPhoto Support
Profile Picture

Re: Shipping time

Posted:21 Jul 2011 (14:41 UTC)
Hi, Garina!

PrestoPhoto is a print on demand company, so manufacturing precedes shipping on all orders. Manufacturing times vary from 4-10 business days depend on the type of book ordered and the volume. We may be able to expedite your order if you select an express shipping method (like Fedex 2 day or Overnight). Expedited orders have a manufacturing time 2 business days, so if you placed the order today (Thursday) before 3 PM EST, it would ship on Monday.

Our expedite fee is 25% of the order total and is a manual process. You just need to send an order note with your order stating that you wish to expedite and you authorize the 25% fee.

Order notes are created during the order process after you place your book in your cart. There is a field titled "Special Instructions or Comments About Your Order" under the ship method option spot. Just put your note there and we will contact you if we have questions.

I hope this helps, let us know if you have any other questions.

PrestoPhoto Support
Anonymous

Shipping time

Posted:21 Jul 2011 (07:01 UTC)
Hi,

I have a presentation on July 29th and have to print a portfolio book (A4, color, 22 pages). I have the PDF for the pages as well as the cover ready.

If I pick the fastest shipping option and only need 1 copy for now, when is the earliest I can receive the book if I ordered today? I live in Seattle.

Thanks,
Garima
  Page 1 of 1  
Go to page